What is Cloud backup?
Cloud backup is a system that enables a copy of your cloud data to be safely secured and located elsewhere to prevent your data from being compromised.
What are the different Cloud-based options?
A public Cloud Backup System
This consists of copying data directly to cloud infrastructure providers.
Internal Cloud Backup – ensures that your data to be protected within your network security system; it also gives you complete control over internal data.
Disk-to-Disk-to-Cloud Backup – gives you the option to store data on a premise and back up any other data to the Cloud.
Hosted, Private Cloud – Ideal for those working with SaaS data, as it provides versatile compatibility options.
Some key Cloud-based features to consider are:
- Backup frequency: This is one of the most consistent and reliable solutions because it provides multiple daily backups multiple times in the day.
- The efficiency of a backup: Always contingency plan – planning data restoration just in case. Doing this enables less time to get back in business in the event of any unforeseen unwarranted circumstances.
- Pricing structure: This covers any possible charges for any extra storage or recovery processes.
- Customer support: So that if your data is compromised, you have a helping hand when you need it.
So why is it important?
- Completes a full and secure backup recovery.
- Takes care of the otherwise manual and complicated backup elements.
- Enables a more straightforward costing process.
- Guaranteed reliable data recovery.
- It helps you minimise the risk and cost of downtime.
- Relying on a well-managed cloud system that is more secure than your data.
- Easy setup with no training.
- Most importantly, it restores data – fast.
Want to read more posts such as this one? Click here to read more.
To find out more about our services, click here.