With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start; throughout this blog, we’re going to be exploring ways to make the process a simpler one!
A multifunctional printer should be cost-effective and carefully considered to provide value to users. If selected correctly, the machine can prove to be a valuable resource, supporting the efficiency levels within the workforce.
Aspects to consider when looking for a multifunction printer:
- Understanding what your printing requirements are
- Evaluating all options, features and abilities thoroughly
- Exploring the total cost of ownership, instead of just the immediate investment of the machine
- How easy it is to connect the printer to an existing network
- Cyber Security regulations
- How straightforward the device is to use – for all
- Its actual multifunctional facilities
- What device management, remote intelligence and support services are included.
How will your business benefit from investing in a multifunctional printer?
Simplified inventory management
A multifunction printer means investing in an all-inclusive device with all your requirements, wants and needs to be solved in one device.
Having a multifunctional printer opens up a whole new avenue for workflow opportunities. Employees can benefit from the added conveniences this provides, such as document creation, duplication, sharing and storage which saves space, time and money.
An investment in a multifunction printer may be higher than a stand-alone device; it can perform a range of functions – in one compact unit.
With that considered, the long-term usage and maintenance costs are lower as you only need to pay for supplies on a single monthly fee – rather than purchasing for multiple devices.
How can we help you?
We have created an interactive tool specifically to help you find the perfect printer for your needs, here.