When it comes to purchasing a new printer for your busy office, choosing the wrong one could be a costly mistake. How much do you need to spend? What is your budget for consumables? Do you need to print in colour?
These are all questions that you should ask yourself, but the process of finding a new printer can quickly become overwhelming. We believe that looking for a cost-effective printing solution for your business doesn’t need to be stressful.
At Control Print, we make finding a new office printer quick, simple, and stress-free. Read on to discover how we make the process of choosing the right office printer an easy one.
Step 1: Tell us your requirements
The first step is to carry out a complete print audit. During this process, one of our print experts will spend time with you to review your current print usage, identify what devices are currently on the network, and find out how much you are currently spending on consumables such as toner, paper, and ink.
Taking the time to understand more about you, the way your business works, and the level of performance you need, allows us to develop a completely tailored solution that is guaranteed to boost productivity and eliminate any unnecessary costs.
Step 2: Choose your device
Next, we will provide you with a list of suitable device options based on our findings. We will help you to understand the differences so that you can make an informed decision and find the printer that best suits your needs.
We stock a wide range of devices offering varying print speeds, special features, and different finishing options from manufacturers such as HP and Konica Minolta.
You can view our wide range of printers here.
Step 3: Add a software solution if needed
If needed, you can choose from a selection of innovative software solutions that maximise security, boost productivity, and provide invaluable insights such as:
- Bitdefender – an industry leasing anti-virus engine that works to reduce the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
- Cloud print – an innovative solution that facilitates safe, location-free printing at the touch of a button
- Print management tool – this insightful tool allows you to view, monitor, and control your print usage via one easy-to-use dashboard.
Step 4: Start printing!
Once your machine has been delivered and installed by one of our print engineers, you can start printing, scanning, and copying from your device straight away.
Discover our managed print services
We understand the needs of a fact-paced office, and we consistently help business owners overcome print-related problems with our specialist-managed print services.
Our print management services are designed to fulfil all your business’s internal printing, scanning, and copying requirements and include:
- Our fully trained technicians will deliver and install your new machine and set up any software included in your agreement
- We will deliver consumables such as paper and toner directly to your door
- Our engineers will regularly service your device to ensure it is working efficiently
- If you encounter an issue, our team will be on hand to help troubleshoot and identify the problem, and if needed, we will visit your office to resolve it.
Get in touch
With over a decade of experience delivering specialist-managed print services, we’re fully equipped to provide a fully comprehensive solution to your business. Speak to our team today to find out more.