Here at Control Print, we are always looking for ways to optimise our processes for our business and customers. During these unprecedented times, contactless options are safer and hygienic for many – with this feature, it’s no different.
So, what is a contactless sign-in solution?
A contactless sign-in is essentially the replacement of traditional sign in methods such as log-books; used for registering employees and visitors in your workplace. With this solution, visitors can quickly sign in by following the instructions in the browser and scanning a QR code on their phone.
What are the benefits of this solution?
- More safe and hygienic due to its carefully considered attributes such as the ‘no touch’ feature
- It is home-friendly and flexible, showcasing a range of options adapted to fit individuals’ requirements.
- Less hassle due to it being fast and effective – with apps being easy and quick to download, this speeds up the process meaning you can spend more time utilising the product.
Some situations where contactless sign-in solutions would be suitable for businesses are:
- When managing employees no matter their circumstances, offering flexible working to your employees is great for your business as it shows you’re dedicated and genuinely care, boosting employee morale and trust.
- When adapting to government guidelines, with this solution already in place, you’re already one step ahead of the game – due to the uncertainty of the pandemic, sometimes we may have to act fast; with this solution in mind, that’s one less thing to worry about.
Why choose our contactless sign-in option?
- It is completely secure and reliable.
- It is GDPR compliant.
- It can be used throughout multiple locations.
- There is no limitation on the number of employees or visitors you can process per site.
- It is more affordable compared to the standard industry rates.